If you choose to have lip enhancement using Restylane (Refyne, Defyne, Silk, Kysse) the cost is $750 per syringe. Each month we have new promotions on different aesthetic services/treatments which often include discounts on injectable treatments. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for monthly promos (@drlonestar). At West Ave Plastic Surgery and SkinLab West Ave, we prefer using Restylane products for lip enhancement, but if you prefer Juvederm/Juvederm Ultra Plus, we can always order it ahead of time if we are given enough notice. Restylane is the only FDA-approved dermal filler for use in the lips for patients over 21 years of age. One of the unfortunate side effects of aging is the loss of volume in the face, and this includes the lips. Hiding thin lips with lipstick or makeup can only go so far, but lip enhancement treatment with Restylane can correct this!
We offer the following for filler: (All are Restylane products)
Juvederm/Juvederm Ultra Plus can be ordered upon request with a week’s notice
Also, for neurotoxins we offer Botox and Dysport:
– Botox is $16/unit
– Dysport is $6/unit
This is a very popular injectable that is derived from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum. When it is injected into the tissue around and between the eyes, BOTOX® Cosmetic weakens or paralyzes the muscle for a period of up to several months. As a result, the injection temporarily eliminates the muscle contractions that cause skin creasing. After a procedure which lasts just a few minutes, BOTOX® Cosmetic can effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles and creases around the eyes for a relaxed, more youthful look.
This is another injectable medication made of botulinum toxin, and is also used for the improvement of lines around and between the eyes. Similar in many ways to BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport® is made of a slightly smaller protein, allowing it to work more quickly. Because it can also spread more easily, the end result is a softer appearance. Dysport® can combat those stubborn frown lines between the eyebrows to revitalize your appearance.
This is a hyaluronic acid filler that adds volume and fills in lines for smoother skin. There are a number of ways Perlane® can improve your appearance – from softening the wrinkles around your lips and chin to adding contour to your cheek area. Perlane® is often used to reduce smile lines and naso-labial folds around the mouth for a more youthful appearance.
This is a non-allergenic filler that minimizes the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth and nose by replenishing collagen levels in the skin. Collagen levels naturally plummet as we age, resulting in the appearance of creases and lines. Radiesse® offers immediate correction of these concerns, and also stimulates collagen production for more supple skin. Radiesse® can target some of the most common and bothersome signs of aging, such as crows’ feet, marionette lines, and nasolabial folds. Patients can see the effects of Radiesse® almost immediately, following one simple treatment session.
This is another hyaluronic acid filler that improves the volume and firmness of your skin. Biodegradable and biocompatible, Restylane® has been safely used in the U.S. for almost twenty years, and even longer throughout Europe. The medication works by attracting and binding moisture to effectively plump skin tissue. Restylane® fills the space between the elastin fibers and collagen that naturally depletes with age to make your skin more supple.
If you are concerned with deep facial wrinkles and folds around your mouth, Sculptra® Aesthetic may be the solution. This filler is administered in a series of three treatments over several months, and is ideal for patients who want subtle enhancements over time. Sculptra® Aesthetic works by gradually enhancing collagen production to add volume to the skin, transforming the area around your mouth and chin for a more refined look.
Dr. Roth’s clinic is proud to be a SkinCeuticals Aesthetic Center, an exclusive designation for a small number of plastic surgery clinics who have demonstrated excellence in skincare. All of our treatments and skincare products, including the full line of SkinCeuticals medical grade skincare products, are clinically proven to be of the highest quality, resulting in exceptional patient satisfaction and results.
We have two estheticians on staff at our clinic, and a range of services, from lasers to facials to peels.
We have the Sciton BBL and Sciton Halo laser on site, and offer Photofacials, Laser Hair Removal, and Hybrid Fractional laser skin resurfacing with this modality.
BBL (Photofacial or IPL)
- Pigmentation: Using gentle pulses of broadband light (also known as Intense Pulsed light or IPL) Photorejuvenation is an excellent treatment for discoloration and pigmentation in the skin caused by age or sun damage. This laser can target both brown pigmentation and red pigmentation (think surface spider veins, rosacea, and generalized redness). The worse the pigment, the better the response, as the light is absorbed by the pigment, and the body heals itself by bringing the pigment to the surface, where it gradually flakes off and is replaced with fresh unblemished skin. Typically, this procedure takes several treatments to achieve best results, but this can vary based on the patient. Avoidance of sun exposure (or vigilance in sunscreen application) is recommended for several weeks before and after this treatment. This treatment is not recommended for all skin types, particularly those with much higher levels of melanin.
- Acne: The short wavelengths of light used by the Forever Clear BBL laser treatment can target the bacteria on the skin’s surface and in the sebaceous gland. Along with a superior at-home skincare routine designed for acne-prone skin, patients can experience clearer skin over the long term, often with fewer oral medications. Microdermabrasion and chemical peels have also been shown to improve symptoms of acne.
- Aging: The Sciton BBL can deliver light therapy to the skin, effectively targeting the visible signs of aging in addition to pigmentation. It can provide a more refreshed and youthful appearance, and counteract the visible signs of aging. Patients report a younger-looking appearance after continued maintenance treatments of the Forever Young BBL protocol. Consult with one of our estheticians today to see what BBL can do for you.
- Hair Removal: Ideal for patients with significant contrast between their unwanted hair and their skin, the BBL laser can target the pigment in the hair and use the laser to effectively kill the hair follicle and prevent regrowth. It is recommended that patients undergo a series of 5 to 6 treatments, about a month apart, to target hair at different phases of the growth cycle. This is effective for most skin types, but is less effective for patients with very dark skin, or pale skin with light hair. Patients with tanned skin are advised to wait until the tan (whether artificial or not) fades so that the laser can more effectively target the pigment only in the hair.
Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
Radiant skin without the downtime. This revolutionary laser delivers two wavelengths to your skin – one ablative, and one non-ablative – without the downtime traditionally associated with ablative laser treatments. The two wavelengths allow the laser to target both the damage you can see, on the surface, and the damage you can’t see (yet) that lies below the surface.
- Discoloration: Halo addresses damage that presents as discoloration, including sun damage, age spots, uneven skin tone, and even melasma in many cases.
- Visible signs of aging: Patients report smaller-looking pores, diminished fine lines and wrinkles, improved, smoother texture, and more youthful-looking skin
- Scars: Halo can be used to treat scars, from surgery, acne, or accidents, and leave them looking less prominent
- Fully-customizable: Depending on how aggressive the patient would like the treatment, the procedure is fully customizable by our esthetician to target specific skin concerns, and address their severity appropriately.
A Simple Treatment for Vaginal Laxity that Can Impact Overall Well-being. Just like skin, vaginal tissue relies on collagen for its support. With the normal aging process or physical stresses from childbirth, the tissue can become stretched and weakened. The result is a feeling of vaginal looseness called laxity, the side effects of which can be diminished physical sensation during intercourse and urinary incontinence.